- What is the use of call waiting?
- What does it mean if it says call is waiting?
- How do I turn on call waiting on my Samsung?
- How can you tell if someone’s phone is active?
- How do you know if someone is calling while on another call?
- How do you answer a call waiting call?
- What is the difference between call forwarding and call waiting?
- How do I activate call waiting?
- What does call is waiting mean on Samsung?
- How can I check call waiting without calling?
- Where is call setting in Samsung?
- How do I turn on call waiting on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
- How can I check someones call log?
What is the use of call waiting?
Call Waiting is a feature that notifies someone currently engaged on a call that another caller is trying get through the line.
At this point, the first call could be placed on hold to answer the incoming call.
To use Call Waiting, dial the relevant code on your mobile phone’s keypad..
What does it mean if it says call is waiting?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 have that short notification “call is waiting” if the person you call is on the other line while you dial their number. … To disable CW in most Android phones open the Phone app (the app that is normally used to make calls) and then press the menu key to see the setting options available.
How do I turn on call waiting on my Samsung?
How to enable call waiting in samsung smartphones?1 Tap on Phone icon.2 Tap on three dots on the top right corner.3 Tap on Settings .4 Tap on Supplementary Services .5 Tap on Call Waiting to enable it.
How can you tell if someone’s phone is active?
Click “Chat” in the bottom right corner. For mobile users tap the Friend List icon on the top right. Find a green dot next to your friend. If it is showing, that friend is currently online and on Facebook.
How do you know if someone is calling while on another call?
1 Answer. Go to Settings -> Call settings -> Additional settings and find Call Waiting option (its may be in different address in android 2.3). Enable Call Waiting it if is not already.
How do you answer a call waiting call?
Use Call WaitingWhile on a call, a special tone alerts you that another call is coming in.Briefly press the receiver button or flash button and release it. … To return to the first call, briefly press the receiver or flash button again and release it. … To end the first call and answer the second, simply hang up.
What is the difference between call forwarding and call waiting?
Call forwarding is useful if you expect to lose cell phone coverage. Call waiting is useful if you are taking an important call and don’t want to be interrupted.
How do I activate call waiting?
Find and tap Phone.Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Settings.Tap Calls → Additional settings.Tap the switch beside Call waiting to enable the function.
What does call is waiting mean on Samsung?
When call waiting is turned on, you can answer a new call without ending your ongoing call.
How can I check call waiting without calling?
Dial 114. Follow the voice prompts. Dial the telephone number you want to verify. The computer will check if that line is busy on another call, and let you know.
Where is call setting in Samsung?
Accessing the call settings To access the Call settings, you need to tap on the Phone icon to start the Phone app. From the Phone app: Tap the Menu key (left of Home button) Tap on the Call settings icon.
How do I turn on call waiting on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
1. Find “More settings”Press Phone.Press MORE.Press Settings.Press More settings.The current settings are displayed. Press Call waiting to activate or deactivate the function.Press the Home key to end the session and return to the Home screen.
How can I check someones call log?
Best Apps to Check Someone’s Call History without the Target PhoneSpymaster Pro. When you need to spy on someone’s call log, Spymaster Pro is our #1 pick. … Flexispy. FlexiSPY is the next cell phone monitoring software that can help you spy on someone’s call log. … Spy Stealth. … XNSPY.